Author Topic: i need the words to the song i need the lord  (Read 6173 times)

Offline madea42

i need the words to the song i need the lord
« on: September 26, 2009, 05:35:57 PM »
some of the words are:
    i need the lord to guide me along this narrow way

Offline Guy

• Newbie 1
Re: i need the words to the song i need the lord
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2009, 01:32:41 PM »
I need the Lord to guide me. Everday yes everyday as I travel along this narrow way.  Tho afflictions press my soul, I'm determined to reach my goal.  For I got to have Jesus for I just can't make it by myself.

(Everyday I have to) pray, pray, pray, pray
Pray, pray,    pray praypray
I pray and ask the Lord Jesus don't leave me by myself no no no every second every minute every our every day every week every month every year come what may I got to have jesus for i just can't make it by myself.

While riding life's highway all alone yes all alone and you have you have no place to call your own.  Meet the train at the next station and call Jesus on heaven's phone and say I got to have Jesus for I just can't make it by myself.

(Everyday I have to) pray, pray, pray, pray
Pray, pray,    pray praypray
I pray and ask the Lord Jesus don't leave me by myself no no no every second every minute every our every day every week every month every year come what may I got to have jesus for i just can't make it by myself.

Offline DeGe

Re: i need the words to the song i need the lord
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2009, 12:28:48 PM »
Thank you.
We Wish You a Merry♪♫**.♥ .**♫♪ Christmas♪♫**♥*?♫♪We Wish You a Merry ♪♫♪Christmas ♥ ♥ ♥We Wish You A Merry ♪♫♫♪Christmas ♪♫♥ ♪...And A Happy New Year!♪♫♥